Monday, October 17, 2011

Photobucket



H:

Hi Earthlings, I've finally decided to blog. No particular reason or so. I just felt like it.


O:

October is half gone and Semester 2 had just started for me. I'm feeling really happy and grateful these days especially to be able to take a leap forward and leave what's supposed to be left to the past. For that, I have to give credit to PZ and thank you to those who've been there for me along the way.

L o t s o f L o v e x.

L:

Last Saturday, I slept wrong on my neck and failed to move my neck. It hurts like hell and I start bawling whenever I (or someone) accidentally triggered the pain. *shudders* Well, it sort of reminded me not to take little things for granted, yes, like moving your neck.Currently recuperating (Y).


A:

All I can think of A is Australia. It's the BEST trip I've ever had for the past nineteen years. I had a lot of my BEST ___ there. I had the BEST ribs, BEST dutch pancakes, BEST alcohol drink, BEST macrons, BEST pizza and it goes on and on... I really would love to go there again soon, keeping my fingers crossed.


See you when I see you

L O V E // M U A H. x

No comments:

Post a Comment